Terms & Conditions
Purchases made on this website are subject to the following Terms & Conditions. Please review them carefully before placing an order.
Product Return Policy
- 15% RESTOCKING FEE ON ALL RETURNS! Unused merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, excluding shipping and handling charges. Product must not show any signs of use or evidence of being tampered with. To request a return, please complete an RMA Request.
- Special order or customized (e.g. engraved, trimmed, painted, modified) merchandise sales are final. Returns are only allowed in the case where we made an error in your special order or customization request.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges in all cases.
- Refund will be made using the original method of payment. We can only process refunds to the same credit or debit card that was used to make the purchase.
Product Information and Warranty
- We make every attempt to ensure our products are described as accurately as possible on our website. If you have any questions about the product that you are ordering, please contact us prior to making the purchase.
- All of our products are sold as-is without any express or implied warranty. Please realize that some of our products, such as once-fired military brass, are items that are surplus inventory or have been previously used and may contain internal defects that are not caught during our inspection process. If you find one of these items, please contact us.
- We strive to ensure all our customers are satisfied. Should you find an issue with a product you purchased from us, please contact us with details and we will try our best to assist you.
- Using firearms and handloading ammunition are inherently dangerous activities and you must be familiar with all proper safety guidelines and procedures. Your firearms should always be in good working order and ammunition should always be inspected prior to firing.
- BY MAKING A PURCHASE ON OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED AND OF LEGAL AGE TO OWN THE PURCHASED PRODUCT AND YOU WILL NOT TO HOLD US LIABLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTION OR ANY INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM A MALFUNCTION.
- Handloading ammunition must only be done by experienced and skilled individuals with proper equipment. It is your responsibility to thoroughly inspect all brass, bullets, powder, and primers before using them to handload your ammunition. Failure to do so may result in injury or death.
- Certain items on our website are on the U.S. Munitions List (USML) and/or the Commerce Control List (CCL), which are subject to export controls by the Office of Defense Trade Controls (DTC), U.S. Department of State and/or the Department of Commerce. These items will be clearly marked in the product description and by purchasing these items, you agree to the following:
- You are a U.S. citizen or legal resident,
- You are not legally prohibited from owning the restricted item(s), and
- You will not export the item(s) outside the boundaries of the United States and its territories without obtaining the necessary government approvals and/or licenses.
- Failure to abide by the above export control restrictions can result in civil and/or criminal penalties brought against you by the United States government.